I’m looking to bring 1-3 interns onto my team! If you have an interest in gaining experience in social media and blogging this is for you! You do not need experience for this position, so this is perfect for a high school or college student. After doing my fair share of internships, paid and unpaid, it’s really important to me that whoever is on my team is meeting their learning goals. The application is ONLY 4 short questions and will take LESS than 5 MINUTES!
Position Title: Social Media and Blog Intern
Expected Time: 3 hours per week
What you would receive/can add to your resume/learn:
- Mentorship by Angelika Johns
- “Social Media and Blog Intern” title for your resume
- A professional headshot session
- Learn how to manage content, develop media plans and update social media with a focus on increasing awareness and engagement.
- Learn social media and blogging software that actual businesses use
- Learn how to increase SEO in blogs
- Learn how to run an online print shop
- Improve writing skills for effective marketing
- Develop a better visual eye by learning how to effectively pair images for blogs
- How to submit work and get it published in online publications and magazines
- Help post on social media (IG, FB, Pinterest)
- Assist with pairing images together for blog posts
- Submit work to magazine publications
- Assist with uploading photos to a print shop
- Good Communication
- Has an eye for visuals
- Enthusiasm! Desire to push themselves and learn.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the form HERE! Applications close November 18. Applicants will be notified of their application status by November 25! Feel free to comment on this post with any questions and/or email me here! The application is ONLY 4 short questions and will take LESS than 5 MINUTES!